Owners of computers with RAM modules from HyperX’s FURY and Predator lines can customize the look of their machines thanks to RGB lighting technology.
Through the free HyperX NGENUITY software, users can customize the luminous feature of RAM memories to even combine with other branded products that also offer the same technology, such as headsets, keyboards, mice, mousepads and SSDs (state units) solid).
Iuri Santos, technology manager at HyperX, explained the step by step process to make the components literally shine:
- Before purchasing your HyperX RAM memory with RGB technology, check the component’s compatibility with your machine. All motherboards compatible with FURY RGB and Predator RGB can use HyperX NGENUITY software, with the exception of Intel X99 and C621 chipsets
- Check if you have installed Windows 10 from version 1809 and make all your updates to be able to run HyperX NGENUITY * software perfectly
- With HyperX RGB memory properly installed on the CPU, download and install the free HyperX NGENUITY software that is available for download from the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 at
- After downloading and installing, open HyperX NGENUITY
- The software will automatically request access to system resources. Just click on “authorize access”
- Then, a panel will appear on the monitor with all the components and peripherals that the user has configured with the software. Select “memory” to open the RAM memory customization screen
- With the customization screen open, choose the colors and RGB lighting effects of HyperX memories and save multiple profiles with the combinations you prefer
- Once created, select which profile you want to use and close the program. There, your HyperX memory is customized, suited to your style and can be changed whenever you want.