How about you give this couples test a try? Dare to have a fun time with your favorite person while they are at home. We present you a list of questions to strengthen your relationship, we will have everything: uncomfortable, intimate, funny questions and much more.
Join this questionnaire, call that special person for you right now and find out how well they know each other. Shall we start? Well we wish you luck, good luck!
LET’S WARM UP OUR ENGINES WITH THE FIRST PART OF THE COUPLES TEST
Break the ice! It’s time to have a great time. Then, they will have to answer these questions at the same time and quickly, do not have to think about it much ... Go!
WHO IS MOST LIKELY ...
- I forgot where I left something
- Cry for anything
- Who is most likely to stumble
- Make a sarcastic comment
- Buy something you don’t need
- Avoid having sex
- Give a kiss anytime
- Dress up for no reason
- Spend hours on social media
- Watch novels
- Eat pizza any day
- I was late for an appointment
- Remember an important date
- Make more mess
BASIC! COUPLES TEST LEVEL 1
As we say in Colombia, here “we gave papaya” because the list that follows contains the doubts that are resolved in the first appointments. Answer these questions at the same time with your partner and thinking of that person (not you).
- Favorite color?
- Favorite book?
- Favorite music genre?
- Favorite TV show?
- Favorite fruit?
- Get up early or stay up late?
- When is the anniversary?
COUPLES TEST LEVEL CAMILO AND EVALUNA
Love is in the air! For that feeling to continue to grow and remain tattooed in the soul, hearts must be opened. These are very deep questions and must be answered honestly, in this case, there is no rush.
- Mention one of the most embarrassing moments of your life
- What do you like the most about our relationship?
- What are the qualities that you most admire about yourself?
- What do you most admire about me?
- When was the last time you cried and why was it?
- What would a perfect day be like for you?
- What are three things we have in common?
- What are you most grateful for in life?
- What has been the most romantic moment we have ever had?
Very well! Now let’s go back to the short and simultaneous answers, you know, they must answer at the same time.
Did you enjoy the moment with your favorite person? We hope that this is the case and that you have only found reasons to love each other more and more. Remember to analyze each of the answers to better know what kind of person you are and what your relationship is like.
Oh, and don’t forget that when it comes to your relationship, on the Collaborative Research Group site, we think of you.
The above content is for educational and informational purposes only and has been developed following reliable medical sources and recommendations from health experts. If you feel identified with any symptoms, described medical term or you are a patient, we recommend consulting your doctor.