We currently have a wide variety of food supplements. These are concentrated nutrients that help your body function when it is lacking or overexerted. There are specific accessories to cover certain needs. For example sports, which serve to help our body to withstand an overexertion.
However, it happens that some people do not know if they need them, or even take too much. It is important to know when they are necessary and when they are not. If you are interested or interested in knowing if your body needs food supplements, keep reading this post.
When to take dietary supplements
As we say, it is important to be aware of what plugins are for and when to use them. If you have any questions, we will discuss the times when taking food supplements is recommended. Of course, first consult a nutrition expert or your family doctor for more specific guidance.
Do you identify with these deficiencies?
- If you feel tired or tired, with little energy, you may need to consider some type of food supplement.
- You have severe hair loss.
- When your body does not adequately absorb any of the essential vitamins.
- Improve blood clotting.
- Strengthen the immune system.
These are some of the reasons why you may consider taking food supplements. However, it must be said that you can also try to fill these deficiencies with food intake. A varied diet ensures you get the nutrients you need.
Most common vitamin supplements
As we just mentioned, following a balanced and varied diet is the healthiest way to ingest all the nutrients you need to function. But if your body still has any deficiencies, try to include them in your day to day with the recommendation of a specialist.
Most consumed supplements
- Calcium is one of the most consumed supplements. It is an important mineral for our body, since 2% of our body weight is made up of calcium.
- Omega 3, one of the essential fatty acids that help us maintain positive cholesterol values.
- Magnesium and potassium are also highly consumed, they are also very important minerals.
- Iron is another of the minerals that a large part of the population tends to lack.