Many of us still prefer the look of a traditional timepiece and would not wish to use a smartwatch. A few of the advanced features that have been available in recent times, on the other hand, would be a great asset. As a result, you might be looking for a wristwatch that can do everything.
The Citizen Eco-Drive Proximity, instead of a pricey and sophisticated choice, might be the ideal answer. It has an environmentally efficient style. You may be certain that your obsession with timepieces will not affect the environment.
Design and Structure
The Citizen Eco-Drive Proximity is the wristwatch for you if you want something that resembles a regular wristwatch. This watch has a primarily black display with a huge metal face. It also has variants with green or blue accents that bring emphasis to the clock face’s arms as well as the minute indicators.
This watch has the appearance of an athletic wristwatch and is comfortable to wear. The green/blue and black polyurethane components used on the bracelet complement the timepiece display layout. Finally, this wristwatch is large and bright, and it fits wonderfully on your wrist.
At the bottom of the Citizen Eco-Drive Proximity is a configuration tool for the device’s intelligent functions. Nevertheless, since this is a tiny component, it might be difficult to use. Pull the lever out to midway and then spin it to connect it. It connects through Bluetooth to iPhone devices but not to Android smartphones. The following are the primary elements that come equipped with this system:
- Full calendar
- An Alarm clock
- Indicator of light intensity
- Syncing the time and date on your phone
- Option for two time zones
- reservoir of energy
You may also utilise the watch using an iPhone app which is simple to install and operate. You can easily set up the wristwatch from your smartphone and begin using the capabilities straight away. You may use the app in a variety of ways, and it works effectively to provide you with the data you require whenever you need it.
Is The Watch Easy To Use?
Once it pertains to utilising this design, you may consider it to be really straightforward. The minimalism is due to the fact that there isn’t much in the way of smartwatch functionality to become used to. As a result, you’ll most likely use it as a normal timepiece.
If you wish to use the advanced features, go to the phone app and look for them. The ease with which you may find what you’re looking for will astound you. The negative is that you won’t be able to hear who’s phoning or managing your music with this wristwatch, but it still works well and is of a decent grade.
The Citizen Eco-Drive Proximity’s battery is photovoltaic, which means you don’t ever have to worry about renewing it and can use it all day, seven days a week. Offering a watch with some smart features and solar power makes it simple to stay up to date without having to worry about scheduling charging time. This wristwatch gets its Eco moniker from the idea that it doesn’t have a cell and is only fueled by sunlight.
Pros and Cons
- The date and location have always been precise to your standard time since they synchronise with your smartphone.
- If users push and hold the dual wristwatch keys together, a smartphone locator notice appears.
- The timepiece is attractive and will continue that way for a long time.
- You’ll never have to charge your wristwatch again thanks to solar energy.
- It’s easy to set up and use, so you can start using it immediately.
- It breaks connectivity frequently, therefore you’ll have to resync it on a routine basis.
- There is no panel where you may see text alerts.
- Because the Bluetooth reach is restricted, you’ll need to keep your phone nearby at all moments to get notifications and stay connected.
- Because you won’t be able to distinguish amongst alerts, you’ll be gazing at your smartphone as much as ever.
- It’s a pricey option for almost nothing in the way of modern amenities.
Should You Buy The Eco-Drive Proximity?
The Citizen Eco-Drive Proximity could be right for you if you want a wristwatch that appears like a wristwatch but has minimal digital capabilities. It’s attractive and comfy, and the black and emerald or black and turquoise variants will look wonderful on your wrists.
However, because it lacks smart capabilities, it will not suffice for those who desire a timepiece which can do everything! It’s a good idea to figure out exactly how much you want from a wristwatch before deciding if this type is right for you. We believe it’s beautiful, yet it could be lacking in the content we were searching for.