Suppose you’re looking for the best Smart Speaker for streaming services like Spotify, Apple Music, Podcasts, Audio Books, etc. In that case, these six options are worth considering.
Although I prefer Alexa and Google Assistant as voice assistants in my smart speaker, especially when streaming data to it, Apple fans will find a terrific product here as well.
Spotify’s Best Smart Speaker
Smart Speakers Sonos One
Not long ago, there was a time when none of us knew whether the concept of innovative technology and artificial intelligence would catch on. Nonetheless, let’s look at us now. We can see that very innovative ‘smart’ technologies solve every human concern.
Whereas smartphones were formerly considered a far cry, they have now not only taken over the world but also given place to a more imaginative smart device. Intelligent speakers, on the other hand, have undoubtedly proven to be a game-changing invention amid all contemporary technological developments.
Although these speakers have become the talk of the town, if you’re not familiar with their excellent characteristics, let us tell you all about this ultra-modern masterpiece.
Spotify, Apple Music, Podcasts, Audio Books, and Streaming: The Best Smart Speaker Generally
Intelligent speakers, believe it or not, have become the most popular virtual assistants globally and are held by many people, particularly those who are afraid of loneliness. Furthermore, many people believe that these devices will be the future of home automation.
Are you curious as to why? Because these speakers can manage a variety of innovative home products, including smart locks, refrigerators, and even light bulbs.
However, the actual problem with purchasing such sophisticated gadgets is deciding which one to get your hands on. As a result, we’re here today to tell you about all of the most fabulous intelligent speakers on the market.
Plus, we understand what you want from your smart device, which is why we’ve compiled a list of the top smart speakers that connect with Spotify and Apple Music while also allowing you to listen to podcasts and audiobooks.
So, now that you’ve decided to obtain your own smart speaker don’t forget to read up on the finest smart speakers before making your purchase. Please continue reading for reviews on the most popular smart speakers that we recommend.
No.1 Sonos One - The Complete Smart Speaker For Every Room In Your Home
The Sonos One is often considered to be the best-sounding smart speaker on the market. The actual reason it’s at the top of our list is because of all of its other incredible features.
- Sonos One has Alexa built-in and its unequaled sound quality. Not only that, but this popular device also supports Apple Airplay 2 and allows customers to control Apple Music simultaneously.
- It can also be coupled with Apple HomePod for a multi-room connection, making it an unbeatable all-rounder. With the controller app on your computer or mobile phone, you can utilize any service with this intelligent speaker.
- In addition to all of the above, Sonos One’s upcoming new update is expected to include Google Assistant functionality. Isn’t that incredible? It’s also the most popular pick among Alexa and Spotify users.
- With its multi-room audio setup and upcoming Google Assistant integration, this device will most likely thrill all Apple and Google enthusiasts out there. The best thing is that, as promised, Sonos One’s capabilities and qualities will continue to improve over time.
No.2 Apple’s smart speaker, the HomePod
Apple’s voice assistant, Siri, isn’t entirely up to par with these two. Still, I know many of you adore Apple and want an Apple smart speaker that can communicate with your other Apple gadgets. This is why I included the Homepod in this list; aside from Siri’s shortcomings, this smart speaker is fantastic.
- Apple HomePod, as we’ve all heard, is almost entirely compatible with Apple Music and iTunes purchases. In addition, after testing the item, we can confidently state that its excellent sound quality will not disappoint you.
- Furthermore, you can AirPlay tunes from a variety of sources, like Spotify, using the smart speaker. You can also use voice commands to skip, pause, play music, and control the volume, which is a fantastic feature.
- Finally, for those of you die-hard Apple fans out there, HomPod is a no-brainer because it works seamlessly with your other Apple devices.
- You may listen to music while going about your everyday duties with this device by your side. Overall, the Apple HomePod is likely to be a significant upgrade for you as a potential consumer, thanks to its attractive, unadorned appearance.
No.3 Riva Concert Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - Excellent Sound Quality
Riva Concert is another all-arounder, and generally popular smart speaker, enabling users to connect to Airplay, Alexa, and many other services.
The new device is brimming with surprises. For example, its sound quality is significantly superior to that of its competitors.
The sound also penetrates larger spaces thanks to the passive radiators on both sides and the two additional drivers.
While we’re on sound quality, we should also highlight that, similar to the Sonos One. Numerous Riva speakers can be coupled together to supply all of the bass fans with exactly what they want.
The best feature is:
- What is the most appealing characteristic of Rive Concert speakers? The flexibility to be adaptable is what its users appreciate the most. It not only works with Spotify and Airplay, but it also doubles as a great hands-free speaker for Alexa. As a result, you’ll be able to control your home devices with this one quickly!
- Riva Concert also has a Bluetooth feature that lets you connect your gadgets. If not, you may always use its 3.5mm auxiliary port to link it to your phone.
- A three-year warranty covers the Riva Concert, so you can get it fixed if something goes wrong.
No.4 Amazon Echo (2nd Gen) — Voice-Activated Smart Speaker with Display
If you’re looking for a smart speaker that looks good on the exterior and performs well on the inside, the Amazon Echo 2nd Generation speaker is what you’re looking for!
This low-cost smart speaker not only sounds excellent, but it also has Alexa capabilities. As a result, your Alexa app might be a lot better with this one.
The Amazon Echo smart speaker is inexpensive and capable of both voice and video chats. While using the video version of Alexa, you can also watch Amazon Prime videos and see song lyrics for a variety of Amazon Music tunes.
So, if you don’t want to spend much money on smart speakers, Amazon Echo is the way to go. After evaluating the device, we can assure you that, despite its low price, the Amazon Echo does not skimp on quality.
No.5 Google Home Mini and Google Home Max are the latest additions to the Google Home family.
As you would have guessed, both of these smart speakers have a great Google Home connection.
However, amplifying or lowering particular frequencies to provide users with a much more pleasant-sounding outcome is the main reason for their inclusion in our list of top intelligent speakers.
As a result, these two intelligent speakers are unrivaled in terms of sound quality. Furthermore, if you’re a big admirer of loud music, the voice control choices are fantastic.
What’s more, there’s a bonus. Thanks to the upgraded Google Assistant, the Google Home Mini and Max can be a terrific alternative for any bilinguals out there.
Finally, no other compact smart speaker can match the sound quality of the Google Home Mini if you’re looking for a small speaker. Above all, it is a very low-cost option.
No.6 Google Home Hub — Budget-Friendly Smart Speaker with Display
If you want a screen in your smart speaker, there are various options available on the market. The Google Home Hub, on the other hand, maybe a more cost-effective alternative when it comes to keeping your money in check. Still, it’s a terrific choice if you don’t want to compromise on quality.
The cost of this smart speaker is less than that of the Amazon Echo (which also comes with a screen). It also has a fantastic voice-control capability and beautifully designed and up-to-date first-party apps.
Aside from that, the Google Home Hub may be an excellent control center for your digital home, as it is compatible with a wide range of smart gadgets.
So, if you want anything at a reasonable price with a quote that is good value for the money you pay, you can blindly choose this one!
Overall, if you want to have a smart home, you need an excellent smart speaker. After all, intelligent speakers now have a monopoly on the entire smart home market. So, what do you have to lose? Listen to Spotify, Apple Music, Podcasts, and Audio Books with the best smart speaker for Spotify, Apple Music, Podcasts, and Audio Books. Get your hands on one of the items mentioned above, and keep up with the times!