When the Huawei Talkband 1 came out, it sold itself on the capacity to offer both wellness tracking and Bluetooth association. Even though it might have been overwhelmed by other, more current wearables, this fitness band brings a great deal to the table. We’ll take you through every one of the features with the goal that you can choose whether to spend your well-deserved cash on one or whether to continue to a more up-to-date form.
Who Ought to Purchase the Huawei Talkband 1?
On the off chance that you need a wearable that looks like the better-known Fitbit, this might be a fantastic decision for you. It is unquestionably less expensive than a Fitbit and can accomplish more than its adversary. Nonetheless, it’s great if you are not a dedicated sports person because it was planned more for everyday wear than general fitness.
What Fitness tracking Does the Huawei Talkband 1 Deal With?
As this is an older model, it unquestionably doesn’t offer the scope of fitness that we have all generally expected. In any case, assuming you are searching for a band that counts your steps taken and assists with persuading you to achieve your step goal, this is a great decision. It is precise and will show you your advancement on the screen at whatever point you need it to.
Notwithstanding the fundamental step counting, the Talkband 1 can perceive your distance covered and the number of calories you have consumed, making it an excellent ally for those who need to be more active to keep tabs on your progress as you go. The calories consumed are just a gauge, so this isn’t an ideal brand for you, assuming you need something precise for you as a person.
Additional Reading: What Smartwatches Are Compatible With Motorola Smartphones?
Could I Make Some Calls From My Huawei Talkband 1?
Above asked is the part where everything gets a bit insane as Huawei has yet not incorporated the feature to accept calls from your band but has made a fitness band that converts into a Bluetooth headset! You essentially wear your Talkband 1, and when you want to accept a call, you pop the headset out of the band’s cradle and place it in your ear. Something like this might sound dreamlike; however, actually substantially more clear!
This Bluetooth headset works similarly to some other Bluetooth headsets available. The main distinction is that when your call is finished, you slot it back into the wristband and continue with your day, following every one of the steps you need to take. The nature of the calls is precisely equivalent to some other Bluetooth headset, and keeping in mind that you might look marginally obsolete, you will want to depend on this model to convey your hands-free calls so you can go on with the job needing to be done.
Additional Reading: Which Is The Best Non Bluetooth Fitness Tracker
Is the Huawei Talkband 1 a Decent Buy?
The Talkband 1 is a fantastic buy assuming you are searching for the fundamentals at a spending plan cost. It doesn’t do much in the method of fitness tracking. However, it will log your steps throughout every day. It offers a few different features that might suit your prerequisites and assist you with getting your day-to-day and daily movements.
Sleep Tracking Feature
Take the sleep tracking feature; you can get criticism that lets you know how well you slept and how long. It even lets you know whether the sleep you had was light or deep to check whether you are figuring out how to get all the expected time in, passing on you feeling fresh and all set. Besides, suppose you’re not extraordinary at getting up on schedule. In that case, you might use your Talkband as an alarm that will vibrate on your wrist and gently wake you when it fits your personal preference.
What Are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Possessing a Huawei Talkband 1?
Similarly, as with a fitness tracker or smartwatch, you can anticipate that the Huawei Talkband 1 should offer numerous angles that dazzle you and not many that cause you disappointment. We have assembled the primary upsides and downsides, so you’re not met with any dreadful amazements.
Pros of using the Huawei Talkband 1
- It is comfortable to wear and fits very well whenever you have worn it correctly.
- It’s resistant to water, so you can wear it in every weather pattern and have a great sense of safety that it won’t let you down.
- You can modify alerts to go off on your wrist to wake you or help you remember day-to-day errands that you want to finish.
- The Bluetooth call quality is incredible, and you will be able to hear the individual at the opposite end of the line effortlessly.
- The app is not challenging to use and is designed with clarity.
- You get clear input on the number of steps you have finished as the day passes, so you are updated on your progress consistently.
- The battery goes on for almost a whole week without waiting to be charged
- The charging system is essential because of an in-built USB plug that permits you to space it into your PC or USB plug
Cons of using the Huawei Talkband 1
- The Fitness tracking features are minimal
- The steps don’t consider whether you are jogging, walking, or running
- The calories consumed are just estimated, so there is no private feedback for you
- The Bluetooth headset can be challenging to remove and insert when a call comes through
- The band is tough to put on the initial not many times you use it. It should be broken in for it to be comfortable to wear.
Further Reading: Best Smartwatch For OnePlus
Would it be a good idea for me to Purchase a Huawei Talkband 1?
It is never going to win any awards. However, the Huawei Talkband 1 is an excellent decision for individuals who need a Bluetooth headset for their work and need to understand the amount they are moving consistently. We’d unquestionably prescribe it to anybody who needs a dependable gadget for a minimal expense and who needs to be sure that they are contactable any place they go.