Five easy steps to help you sync your Fitbit and iPhone
Have you got a new Fitbit tracker? For that, you want to pair it with your cell phone. So you may be keen on taking advantage of it. How about we investigate how to sync Fitbit with an iPhone.
The most effective method to sync your Fitbit with iPhone or iPad
For what reason should you sync?
Fitbit trackers can track different information over the day, including steps, calories consumed, distance traveled, and just the beginning. This data can be synced to your cell phone using the Fitbit application. When your tracker is synchronized with your iPhone or iPad, you can see your details, get notifications on your tracker, keep an eye out for your nutrition, and more.
So follow these straightforward steps to sync your iOS gadget and your Fitbit:
Step 1: Download the Application
The primary thing you’ll need to do is download the official Fitbit application from the application store on your iPhone.
Step 2: Join Fitbit
Whenever you are done installing, open up the application, and you’ll see a choice to Join Fitbit. Tap on this Join Fitbit choice; this list down all Fitbit trackers. Look at the rundown and select the Fitbit gadget you have.
Step 3: Set up the Gadget
Tap on Set Up. Then finish up the entirety of your account details like first name, last name, email, and afterward, keep an eye on the box below to consent to the terms of administration (compulsory). Likewise, you can subscribe to their emails (optional) on the off chance that you need to. Then, Tap Next.
Step 4: Add Details
The application will request that you enter more physical data like height, gender, weight, and date of birth from that point forward. It is essential to fill in the details accurately because it helps the application deliver an accurate report.
Whenever you are finished filling up the details, Tap on create an account and agree to the terms and conditions.
Completion: Account ready!
Presently you have effectively made your Fitbit account. The last step is to match your Fitbit tracker with your iPhone.
Step 5: Pair your Fitbit to your iPhone or iPad
- In the upper right corner, Tap on the account button.
- Tap on Set Up a device.
- Select your Fitbit from the available list.
- Plug your Fitbit on its charger.
- Then, Tap Next. The Fitbit application will now look for your Fitbit gadget.
- Assuming your tracker has a screen, a code will appear; enter the code on the application. Furthermore, On the off chance that your tracker doesn’t have a screen, tap on your Fitbit.
- That is all there is to it! Now you have effectively synced your Fitbit with your iPhone.
What to do if your Fitbit doesn’t Sync to your Apple device?
If you are confronting any issues while syncing your Fitbit tracker, try removing the Bluetooth connection between your phone and the Fitbit gadget.
How should this be possible?
Open settings > Bluetooth > select the Fitbit gadget > Select forget the Device on your phone.
Then, at that point, open the application and set up a new connection.
If that didn’t work, follow these troubleshooting steps described below:
- Force close the Fitbit application.
- On the phone, go to settings> Bluetooth, then, at that point, switch it off and turn it on again. Do this twice
- Open the official Fitbit application, then attempt to sync it.
- If that doesn’t sync, restart your iPhone or iPad.
- Then, open the application again and try to sync again.
- If your Fitbit gadget doesn’t sync, remove any other Fitbit gadgets from your account and the rundown of associated Bluetooth gadgets on your iPhone or iPad and attempt to sync it again.
I hope that was useful!