The Collaborative Research Group has the mission provide detailed information that helps the audience to improve their health and daily lifestyle in an uncomplicated way. We believe that online information improves people’s lives. Collaborative Research Group was founded in 2016.
The Purpose Of The Collaborative Research Group
With our approach, we want to bring technology to everyone and show all the news with reliable information. Through free content we want to help people understand the development in the world of health, science, technology, engineering, geomatics, management, and other associated sciences. Our specialized team at CRG is committed to quality and impartiality so that you are always informed and updated.
Who We Are?
The Collaborative Research Group team treats the technology for you with great pleasure in sharing its knowledge. Over the years, hundreds of people have collaborated with us and helped in the mission. Today there is a team of professionals who work daily so that Collaborative Research Group continues to offer the best information on important topics.
Find out more about our Editors and Authors Team.
The mission of the Collaborative Research Group is to promote scientific and technical research in all areas of knowledge through the efficient allocation of public resources, the promotion of excellence, the promotion of collaboration between the agents of the System and support for the generation of knowledge of high scientific and technical, economic and social impact, including those aimed at solving the great challenges of society, and the monitoring of financed activities as well as the necessary advice to improve the design and planning of actions or initiatives to through which the R&D policies of the General State Administration are implemented. The vision of the Collaborative Research Group is to help people and institutions engaged in research, reach their potential and that research is a key driver of the development of society.
According to its Statute, the functions of the Collaborative Research Groups are:
- The management of the programs, instruments and actions that are awarded within the framework of the State Plans for Scientific and Technical Research and Innovation, any other that is expressly assigned by the General State Administration or those derived from the agreements of collaboration with other entities or other actions, through the objective and impartial allocation of available resources.
- The organization and management of the ex ante and ex post scientific-technical evaluation of proposals, actions or initiatives, when appropriate, use evaluation criteria based on internationally recognized scientific and technical merits, as well as those criteria established by the corresponding calls.
- The verification, monitoring and subsequent evaluation of the activities financed by the Group and their scientific, technical and socio-economic impact, as well as the control of the justification of compliance with the conditions and objectives of the aid received.
- The communication and dissemination of the results of the evaluations carried out.
- The monitoring of the management, financing, justification and results of any actions that are directly executed by the Group, as well as advice on them.
- Participation in national and international meetings and forums related to matters pertaining to its object and purposes, and representation in R & D & I policy forums when so determined by the Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness. The Group’s performance in international forums will take place in coordination with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation when it is determined necessary.
- The dissemination and communication of the results of its activities and the results of the research financed by the Group.
- The management of actions aimed at promoting collaboration, exchange, circulation, dissemination and exploitation of scientific and technical knowledge among the agents of the System.
- Carrying out the activities or rendering the services entrusted to it by the General State Administration or, by virtue of contracts, agreements and, in general, legal affairs, by other entities.
- The management of R&D actions financed with funds and those resulting from United States participation in international programs.
- The economic and budgetary management and the economic-financial control of the instruments and actions that correspond to it.
- Any other function entrusted to it.
Basic principles of action
In accordance with its Statute, the Group will observe the principles of general interest by which the actions of public administrations must be governed. In the exercise of its specific functions, it will also be governed by the following basic principles:
- Autonomy, understood as the Group’s ability to manage, under the terms provided in this Statute, the means made available to it to achieve the committed objectives.
- Technical independence, based on the training, specialization, professionalism and individual responsibility of the personnel at the service of the Group who must observe the applicable values of competence, professional ethics and public responsibility.
- Objectivity in the evaluation of the scientific, technical and innovative merit in all its actions, which will be carried out using previously established criteria, known to all and based on international and commonly accepted standards, such as evaluation by national and international peers or by panels of scientists and renowned technologists.
- Transparency in all administrative activities and compliance with good governance obligations by the Group’s public officials, as well as accountability and commitments to present accurate and complete information on all results and procedures used in management.
- Efficiency in its performance, putting all the means to carry out the object and purpose defined in this Statute.
- Efficiency in the allocation and use of public resources and continuous evaluation of the quality of management processes and action procedures, which will be carried out in accordance with the criteria of legality, speed, simplification and electronic accessibility and without prejudice to the necessary rigor.
- Inter-institutional cooperation, understood as the principle that seeks synergies in collaboration with other Administrations, agents and institutions, public or private, national and international for the promotion of knowledge in all its areas.
- Gender equality, promoting the gender perspective and a balanced composition of women and men in its bodies, councils and committees and activities.
Collaborative Research Group receives advertising through spaces on the website, affiliates and sponsored content. This financing allows us to have the appropriate conditions to give users the best experience without charging any cost.
Collaborative Research Group ensures that it is completely impartial and uncompromising in its editorial autonomy. We will never let sponsors, advertisers or affiliates influence the content we create.
Confidentiality and Privacy
We are governed by rules of total transparency and the privacy of our users is a serious matter. Any information about users that may be collected by Collaborative Research Group, including the e-mail address, will never be passed on to third parties.