Funny jokes are characterized by genuinely making their audience laugh, thanks to their wit and creativity . For example: Where do fleas go when they die? to the pulgatory.
Jokes are short stories that are intended to make their recipients laugh . They usually consist of puns , anecdotes, or comments. The jokes use different resources to capture the attention of the audience and make them laugh. Among them: irony , mockery, puns, and parody .
According to the resources that the narrative has, the following types of jokes can be identified:
- You have one brown shoe on and one black!And the boy answers:
- And that's nothing, in my house I have another pair just like it.
Two friends are walking down the street and one asks the other:- What time is it?
- Twelve o'clock.- Oops, what a late!
"You should have asked me before."
— What car does Santa use?— A kidney.
- We are iguanas.
— What did a mosquito say to a group of people?—Don't clap because my birthday is still missing.
— The orange ha ha ha.
- How do you say mirror in Chinese?—Aitoiyo.
— Because he had a virus.
A girl says to her friend:- Do you like my new glasses?
— The truth is that not much.They are progressive.
- Oh ok! Then I'll like them.
— Jaimito, which is the cleanest mountain?- The volcano.
- The volcano? Because?- Clear. Because he first casts ashes and then washes.
— Having crazy ideas.
- What does a traffic light say to another?— Don't look at me, I'm changing!
— Because I'm talking about condensed milk!
— Mom, mom, I got a 10!- Oh yeah! In what subject?
- In several. A 3 in Mathematics, a 2 in Language, a 3 in English and a 2 in History.
— What does one loaf of bread say to another?— Shall I introduce you to a crumb?
— That the police stop him on the street shouting: “Stop!!!”
- What is the height of a thief?— His name is Stephen Dido.
— Look, dad! Without a hand!After a while:
— Look dad! Without both hands!A few minutes later:
— Look dad! Without teeth!
— What is the height of an electrician?— Let his wife be called Luz and her children play along with her.
- Dad, how do you spell "bell"?- How it sounds.
— Ah… So I write “tolon, tolon”?
— What is the height of a one-eyed man?— Named Casimiro.
— Because I wanted to be a flat screen.
— Pepito, why do you give the chickens chocolate?— To lay Easter eggs.
- Take out.
The teacher asks in class:- Laurita, what planet is after Mars?