With millions of users worldwide, Google Pay and Apple Pay are two of the most popular online payment systems. Money can be transferred from Google Pay to Apple Pay.
These online payment methods are pretty practical since they allow users to pay for their purchases with just a few taps.
However, there are some limits when it comes to sending money to other online payment systems, which I will go over in this guide.
I’ll also answer some critical questions throughout the guide, such as: Can you Transfer Money from Google Pay to Apple Pay? Is it conceivable?
Let’s see what we can find out!
Is it possible to transfer funds from Google Pay to Apple Pay?
Like previous systems, Google Pay is an independent online payment system that is closed, meaning that users can only transfer payments to other Google Pay users or supported retailers.
Other than that, you won’t be able to send money to other online payment systems like Apple Pay or PayPal. I also contacted Google Customer Support, and they confirmed that payments from Google Pay to Apple Pay are not possible.
Is it possible to transfer funds from Apple Pay to Google Pay?
Apple Pay, like Google Pay, is extremely popular, with over 40 million users in the United States and millions more across the world.
When it comes to transmitting payments to other online payment systems, Apple Pay is similar to Google Play in that it does not allow users to send money to others who use other online payment systems like Google Pay, Samsung Pay, or Fitbit Pay.
What Is An Alternative To Apple Pay And Google Pay For Sending Payments?
Apple Pay and Google Pay are two closed Online Payment Systems, and there is no direct way to send payments from Apple Pay to Google Pay and vice versa, as I described in the previous parts. However, there is a means to send funds across these two online payment systems, but you’ll have to rely on your bank for that.
Although Google Pay does not allow payments to be sent directly to Apple Pay, it allows users to transfer payments to their bank accounts. They can effortlessly transfer the money to Apple Pay and use it after arriving in their bank accounts. You can only send payments between Apple Pay and Google Pay using this method.
What Is The Best Way To Transfer Money From Google Pay To A Bank Account?
- Here’s how you get money out of Google Pay and into your bank account.
- On your smartphone, open the Google Pay app.
- Locate and hit the Payment section. It can be found near the bottom of the screen.
- Then press “Cash Out” in the Google Pay Balance column.
- After that, you must input the amount you wish to withdraw from your account.
- Confirm your preferred payment method, which in our instance is Bank.
- To begin the transaction, tap “Transfer.”
- That is all there is to it.
- Similarly, if you’re using a PC or laptop, you can transfer money from Google Pay to your bank account by following these instructions.
- Payment Methods may be found in the Settings section of the Google Pay website. Alternatively, you can access Payment Methods on your Google Pay account by clicking this link.
- Locate the “Transfer Balance” phrase beneath your Google Pay Balance once you’ve entered the Payment Methods area.
- Now type in the amount you wish to transfer.
- Confirm your payment option in the next step, then click “Transfer” to complete the transaction.
What Is The Best Way To Transfer Money From Apple Pay To A Bank Account?
- Here’s how you get money out of Apple Pay and into your bank account.
- On your iPhone, open the Wallet app.
- Go to Apple Cash Card and select the “three horizontal dots” option.
- Now, tap Transfer to Bank and enter your bank account’s amount you want to deposit.
- Next, select 1-3 Business Days from the drop-down menu.
- The system will prompt you to verify your identity, which you may do with Touch ID, Face ID, or a passcode.
- That is all there is to it.
Wait 1-3 business days after completing the steps mentioned above to complete the transaction. It usually takes 24 hours to complete, but it could take up to 3 days, depending on the season or load.
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
What is the maximum amount of money you can send with Google Pay?
Google Pay has several restrictions that apply to most users depending on their status. For example, the business only enables users to maintain up to $25000 in their Google Pay Account at any given moment. Similarly, Google Pay users are limited to a weekly transfer limit of $5000, and unverified users are limited to a weekly transfer limit of $500.
What is the maximum amount of money you can send using Apple Pay?
Apple Pay, like Google Pay, has several limitations that apply to all of its users. Apple Pay has a $20,000 maximum balance limit that you can’t go above. Similarly, you can only send $10,000 in a seven-day period, after which you will be unable to send or receive money.
Can I withdraw money from an ATM using Google Pay?
Yes, Google Pay is compatible with ATMs, but only those that accept contactless payments. If the ATM you’ve chosen has a contactless icon, simply place your watch or phone near it and enter your PIN to withdraw money.
In the United States, which fast food joints accept Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is widely accepted in the United States, with Starbucks, KFC, Panera Bread, Dunkin’ Donuts, Taco Bell, and other fast-food chains among those that accept it. If you want to see the entire list, go to this page, where I’ve compiled a list of fast-food restaurants and delivery apps that accept Apple Pay in the United States.
That’s all there is to it, guys. In this guide, you learned how to use your bank account as a bridge to move money from Google Pay to Apple Pay and vice versa.