Fitbit is a well-known corporation recognized for its smartwatches. Does Fitbit Have SIM Card? The firm offers some extremely fantastic smartwatches with plenty of advanced functions, but Does Fitbit Have SIM Card? Let us investigate.
Fitbit has some of the top smartwatches on the market, with cutting-edge features like ECG, Stress Monitoring, and Skin Temperature Monitoring. HOWEVER, the SIM Card is not supported by any Fitbit watches. Nonetheless, there is a method for receiving calls on Fitbit. Let’s take a closer look.
Does Fitbit Have SIM Card?
The year is 2020, and smartwatches are more advanced than ever. Popular smartwatches, such as the Apple Watch Series 6 and the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3, include mobile versions that can be used to make or receive calls.
Fitbit, on the other hand, does not offer a cellular version, and you cannot use your SIM Card with your Fitbit Devices.
Given the demand for cellular Fitbits, it’s clear that we’ll see Fitbit’s cellular version sooner or later. According to reports, various rumors concerning the impending 4G Fitbit.
I’ll keep an eye out, and if I find anything concrete, I’ll let you know. Meanwhile, you can receive calls by connecting your Fitbit to your Smartphone. Let’s have a look at how you can accomplish this.
How to receive Calls & Notifications on Fitbit?
If you use an Android, you will need to follow these steps to set up the Fitbit with your Smartphone. Once the setup is completed, you will start getting notifications & calls on your Fitbit. Let’s take a look at how you can do it.
How to Receive Calls & Notifications on Fitbit? (For Android)
If you’re an Android user, you’ll need to follow these instructions to connect your Fitbit to your phone. Once the setup is complete, you will get notifications and phone calls on your Fitbit. Let’s have a look at how you can accomplish this.
- The initial step is to make sure you have the most recent version of the Fitbit App. Enter Google Play Store and see if an update is available for the Fitbit app in the My Apps section.
- After you’ve updated the Fitbit App, make sure your Fitbit is Bluetooth-enabled and connected to your Smartphone.
- Now, go to the Notifications menu and ensure that “Notifications on Lock Screen” is enabled on your Smartphone.
- Also, check your Smartphone’s “Do Not Disturb” setting is turned off.
- Open the Fitbit App after you’ve checked the settings.
- Tap the Today tab, followed by your profile photo.
- To finish the setting, go to Notifications and follow the steps.
- You will be asked to select the applications for calls, text messaging, calendar, and email during the setup process. Also, choose “App Notifications” and choose which apps you wish to receive Notifications from.
- Fitbit also supports encrypted notifications, which can be enabled by heading to the notifications window and clicking the pointer in the upper left corner.
- Tap “Require Encryption” when you find it. Close the app, and the app will send the encrypted alerts to your Fitbit the next time you access it.
- That’s all.
How to Receive Calls & Notifications on Fitbit? (For iPhone)
If you have an iPhone, you must follow these instructions to accept calls on your Fitbit. Let’s have a look at how you can accomplish this.
- The first thing you should do is check your iPhone’s settings.
- Navigate to the Settings section and select “Notifications.”
- Find Show Previews in the Notifications section and set it to “Always” or “When Unlocked.”
- Examine the settings for Phone, Messages, Calendar, and any other apps you want to receive notifications from. Go to each app’s settings and make sure Notifications and Alerts are turned on, and Show Preview is changed to “Always” or “When Unlocked.”
- Also, make sure your iPhone’s “Do not disturb” setting is turned off.
- After you’ve double-checked the settings, launch the Fitbit App.
- Tap the Today Tab, followed by your Profile Photo.
- Locate and tap the image of your Smartphone.
- Now, tap “Notifications” and follow the on-screen directions to finish the pairing procedure.
- You will be asked to choose the notifications you want to receive. Select the app from which you wish to receive notifications by tapping “App Notifications.”
- That’s all.
After you connect to the Fitbit, you will be able to receive calls and notifications from your Smartphone on your Fitbit.
Can Fitbit Make Calls?
No, you cannot make phone calls from the Fitbit. You can, however, receive calls on your Fitbit if it has a built-in speaker and microphone. In addition, you can respond to received messages and ask smart assistants such as Alexa and Google Assistant questions.
Why is my Fitbit not receiving Messages?
There could be various causes for your Fitbit not to receive messages. Examine the following items.
Ascertain that your Fitbit is Bluetooth-connected to your Smartphone.
Check to see if the “Do not disturb” setting is enabled. Disable it if it is enabled.
Restart both your Smartphone and your Fitbit.
Check your Smartphone’s and Fitbit App’s settings. Complete the actions mentioned in the preceding section to ensure that everything is in order.
Which Fitbit Can Answer Calls?
Almost all modern Fitbit smartwatches can answer phone calls. Fitbit’s popular smartwatches that can answer calls are the Fitbit Sense and Fitbit Versa 3.
Which Fitbit has the ECG Support?
Fitbit Sense is the company’s most recent smartwatch, and it has an ECG feature. It also includes a skin temperature monitoring feature.
Which is better: Fitbit Versa 3 or Fitbit Sense?
Fitbit Versa 3 and Fitbit Sense are two of the most recent Fitbit smartwatches with impressive features. On the other hand, Fitbit Sense is a smartwatch that includes Stress Monitoring, Skin Temperature Monitoring, and ECG.
That’s all for now, guys. Fitbit currently does not support the SIM Card option, but given the trend, I’m confident that Fitbit will release cellular versions of its smartwatches. I’ll notify you if this occurs. Let me know if you have any queries in the comments below.