We explain what vision is in an organization, why it is so necessary for a company, and what its general characteristics are.
What is the Good Vision of a company?
The good vision of a company indicates quite clearly where the company is heading, what objectives it wants to meet, and what it wants to become in a specific period of time. Based on the vision, all employees can focus their efforts in the same direction and achieve the objectives set by the company.
Characteristics Of Company’s Good Vision :
The very operation of an organization to reach the objective established in the vision can cause changes in the operation of the company that, in turn, cause changes in the vision. It is not something set in stone but can evolve as the company does.
The vision must reflect the spirit of the entire company. Workers must be able to identify with it and see in their daily work a way to reach the final goal.
The vision has to be a situation that has not yet been reached, a goal that has not yet been achieved and wants to be achieved. It must be a constant challenge and only through a great global effort will the objective be achieved.
The vision must always look forward, show the desired future situation, and must follow the company’s leadership as a guide to produce the necessary changes that will help the company improve.
The company’s goal must be positive, a situation that any worker and shareholder would like to reach. Following the vision of the company should promote the good operation of the company in the long term.
The vision must be ambitious and non-conformist. A simple, easy-to-reach goal is not a good option. The image of the company being in a relevant position within the market or within a business sector is a more correct approximation to the concept of vision.
The vision refers to all areas of a company, so it must include an idea that can cover them all. It should not focus only on the production, sales, or profit aspect, but it must be a global idea with which all the departments of a company can be identified.
The vision of a company should be an easy idea to explain in just a few minutes and ideally, it can be reduced to a single phrase or slogan. It has to be concrete, direct, and make clear the long-term future objective.
The vision of a company can change over time, therefore it must be taken into account what is the time period in which you want to apply the current vision. This will depend on the company itself but also on other external factors. For all this, you have to be open to adjusting this vision over time if it is necessary to do so.
Although the vision must be ambitious, you must never lose sight of the situation of the company and the sector in which it is located. If we talk about an electronics company, it will be difficult for it to become a large company in the food field in the future and vice versa. You have to be aware of the sector you are in and realistic about the possible future changes that may occur.
Check Out Our Guides To Other Popular Topics
- The metaphor is a literary figure that exposes a relationship of similarity between two terms so that their concepts can be interchanged. Know the basic examples of metaphor.
- Did you know that you can use Google Authenticator on your Windows PC through other means? Let’s explore the ways you can use Google Authenticator on PC.
- Be Familiar with characteristics of digital media and journalism, its history and its impact on society. Also learn about its history, features and examples.
- The formal and factual sciences analyze real objects in ideal environments, and ideal objects in formal settings (such as emotions in the human mind). Learn about its definition, features and characteristics with examples.
- Philosophy is a very old discipline, from which almost all knowledge comes directly or indirectly, from the humanistic to the most objective, from mathematics to literary criticism. Learn about Top 10 Characteristics of a Philosophy, History, Definition, Features and Examples.
- The letters can be formal or informal according to their function and the relationship that exists between the sender and the receiver. Know about the characteristics of formal and informal letter, its differences, elements, and features.
- There are different types of journalistic texts, among which notes, interviews, opinion columns, chronicles , reviews and reports stand out , and deal with various topics in areas such as politics, economy, society, culture, tourism, among others. Learn more about them.
- Jesus (also known as Jesus of Nazareth or Jesus Christ) is one of the most influential figures in Western culture and a central axis of Christianity. Learn about Top 10 Characteristics of Jesus, his miracles, preaching, love and more.
- Computer viruses are programs or software intended to execute actions on our computers without our authorization. Know about Top 10 Characteristics of Computer Virus, types, elements, and features.
- We explain and summarize the history of television and how it evolved. Also, what are its characteristics and its golden age.
- Be aware of what basic needs are and how they are classified. Also, what are its characteristics and Maslow’s Pyramid.
- Know in detail what Buddhism is and how this religion originated. Also, what are its characteristics, philosophical principles and symbols.
- Know everything about England, how is its climate and the flora and fauna of this country.
- Know in detail what is Google Docs and what this service is for. Also, how to create a document in Google Docs and differences with Google Drive.
- A detailed overview on the federal government, its advantages and disadvantages. Also, its general characteristics and features.
- See in detail What is Hurricane Patricia, how long it lasted and the areas affected. Its general characteristics and types.
- Be familiar with Jewish culture, know how it was originated and what its characteristics are. Also, their customs, prohibitions and more.
The above content published at Collaborative Research Group is for informational and educational purposes only and has been developed by referring to reliable sources and recommendations from technology experts. We do not have any contact with official entities nor do we intend to replace the information that they emit.