This article will show you how to identify the finest smartwatches and smartphones that work with Google Assistant, Google’s great voice assistant.
As it competed with Apple’s Siri, Amazon’s Alexa, and Microsoft’s Cortana, Google unveiled its digital assistant in 2016, bringing several new capabilities to the table. Google Assistant can help you with chores such as controlling smart home devices, setting alarms, adding event dates, asking inquiries that you would otherwise have to look upon the internet, and much more.
This post will undoubtedly assist you if you own an Android phone and look for a smartwatch. We’ve compiled a list of the top four tech wristbands that link to your smartphone and deliver a well-rounded experience.
A collection of some of the best Google Assistant-enabled smartwatches.
No.1 Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2:
- You don’t need a Samsung phone to take advantage of the Samsung smartwatch’s full capability. For Android users, the smartwatch currently provides a well-rounded experience.
- The watch is lightweight and tiny, with the sharpest and most vivid touch display available, allowing users to navigate with ease.
- The capacitive bezel function makes navigating through the watch much more accessible. Unlike Google’s Wear OS, the watch runs Tizen OS, which gives a smooth experience and is battery-friendly.
- The app selection is adequate (with alternatives like Spotify, Strava, and others), but it could be better.
- As the name implies, the creation of this watch was especially for exercise tracking. The watch includes a built-in GPS and can track your workouts automatically.
- The smartwatch tracks sleep, hydration, meals, and caffeine consumption. With the updated Running Coach tool, you can now obtain real-time pace measurements and an overview of everything you can expect from a session you’re about to start.
- You can choose to receive audio cues through the watch speaker or your headphones.
- The galaxy smartwatch won’t let you down if you’re primarily interested in receiving notifications.
- The watch is a great companion to Android’s notification system. You can respond to notifications with your voice, the built-in keyboard, or a list of pre-formatted responses.
- Although the battery life is not as good as some of the larger watches on the market, it still lasts for 2 to 3 days, which is rather impressive.
- Select Qi wireless pads or Galaxy’s PowerShare feature can be used to recharge the watch.
Additional Reading: Best Always-On Display Smartwatches
No.2 TicWatch E2 by Mobvoi:
- Another great option is the Mobvoi TicWatch E2, which won’t break the bank. Its large 1.4-inch display gives you more bang for your buck than the price suggests.
- The watch includes all of the bells and whistles that a smartwatch should have, such as a snappy touchscreen, a long battery life, and waterproofing.
- A heart monitor and automatic workout detection are also included in the TicWatch.
- Since the smartwatch runs Google Wear OS, it has excellent notification and Google Assistant integration.
- The Wear OS lacks excellent fitness support; however, the TicWatch E2 outperforms it with its own TicMotion layer, which auto-detects workouts and analyses swimming performance while also giving stroke analysis.
- So, why is it so inexpensive in comparison to other market options? E2 isn’t the most fashionable or slim watch on the market; thus, it’s main focus is on functionality rather than aesthetics.
Workouts are detected automatically.
a sturdy framework
Built-in GPS, waterproofing
Excellent support for notifications
It is not fashionable.
The watch is a large one.
The watch strap that comes with the watch is a bit icky (but easily replaceable)
Additional Reading: Best Apple Watch Band For Kids
No.3 The sport of Fossils:
- The Fossil Sport is a Wear OS smartwatch featuring a 1.2-inch display and a quad-core processor running at 1.2GHz.
- Although the lightweight design has a strong processor, it lacks high-end functionality. The watch comes with 4GB of RAM and two-day battery life. A beautiful 22mm strap is included with the watch.
- At times, GPS is sluggish. This is the company’s first watch comparable to Samsung Galaxy watches or Apple Watches.
- You can use it during a range of exercises because of its minimal weight. Because the watch is developed with fitness in mind, it effectively measures heart rate and provides navigational assistance via GPS.
- Despite being sporty, the design is nevertheless high-end. With a Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 3100 CPU, this watch is one of the most powerful. This chip isn’t seen in many other Wear OS watches yet, making Fossil Sport stand out.
No.4 Movado Connect 2.0
- With its helpful hardware and updated specs, the new Movado Connect replaces the old Android Wear with its own set of distinctive new capabilities.
- The new choice is also significantly less expensive. The watch is available in 40mm and 42mm, and it is compatible with Google Fit.
- This watch has a beautiful appearance and now includes a rotating crown and two adjustable shortcut choices. The watch includes a heart rate sensor and NFC for Google Pay. This watch has a Snapdragon Wear 3100 processor and 1GB of RAM.
- The watch isn’t considered a luxury item, and it costs $495 instead. Pre-orders are now available.
- Google Assistant was first introduced in Google’s smartphones (the Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL). Still, it has subsequently been rolled out to various other devices.
- Google Assistant has been successfully installed on dozens of handsets running Android 6.0 Marshmallow and above.
Additional Reading: Which VO2 Max Watch Is Most Accurate?
Some of the Best Google Assistant Smartphones
What functions does the assistant have on your phone? Your smartphone is the center of your universe, and an assistant can help you get the most out of it.
You can use Google Assistant to make calendar appointments, navigate to new locations, and control all of your smart devices from your phone. You may do all of this and more simply by speaking.
There aren’t many phones that come preloaded with Google Assistant, but there is a handful. The list is growing as Google releases new flagship Android phones.
No.1 Google Pixel 4
- The Google Pixel 4 smartphone has a 64GB storage capacity and a 5.7-inch aluminum glass display screen and costs $899. The phone is equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor and 6GB of RAM.
- Dual front-facing speakers and a single earpiece are included in the handset. The smartphone’s great speakers make communicating with Google Assistant much easier.
- Despite the phones coming with Bixby, Samsung’s virtual assistant, the Google Assistant may be readily enabled in just a few steps.
- You can access the speak button by tapping the Home button. Learn how to communicate with your assistant by tapping this symbol. If you slide to the left, you’ll see all of the many functions the virtual assistant can perform.
Among the tasks are:
- Making phone calls
- Social media posting
- Responding to e-mails or texts
- Obtaining directions to a location
- Inquiring about something
- Setting up reminders and schedules
- Monitoring and controlling smart home appliances
No.2 LG G6:
- The LG G6 features a beautiful yet discreet metal and glass design with incredibly slim bezels.
- The device is resistant to dust and water. Unlike the other smartphones on the list, the LG G6 does not have the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon chip.
- It contains the Snapdragon 821 option, which was added to help users because LG was unable to adequately test the latest version and hence did not want to employ a chip that they had not yet mastered.
- According to LG, the 821 option gives the phone a boost in performance. You can enable the Google Assistant on your phone in just a few simple steps, thoroughly enjoying the virtual assistant’s features. Overall, in this price bracket, this is an excellent candidate.
No.3 HTC U11:
- This phone boasts a long number of features as well as a distinctive style. The squeezable sides are a novel feature of this phone.
- If you like HTC products, this phone is a great choice, albeit the squeezable side may take some getting used to.
- The UI is very user-friendly, and the chipset is also in line with the full features. Along with Amazon Alexa, you can use Google Assistant on the gadget.
Additional Reading: Smartwatch Radiation - Health Risks & Protection Tips
By far, my favorite voice assistants are Google Assistant and Amazon’s Alexa.
Voice assistants appear to be the future of intelligent devices. These services are playing an increasingly important role in allowing us to connect many intelligent devices, obtain information quickly, and control our smart home.
As a result, having a Google Assistant-compatible Smartwatch and Smartphone could be a terrific idea. I hope that I was able to aid you in locating some of the best ones available today.