Bixby is the name of the friendly virtual assistant created by Samsung for its devices. At first, using it was complicated because it was only available in English, but, after learning Spanish , it is best to learn to communicate with Bixby to take advantage of all the help it offers.
We already show you how you could get more out of your Galaxy S10 with 10 easy tricks to put into practice. Now, it is time to completely master the assistant who accompanies you. Next, the list with the quick commands that you should use so that Bixby becomes the assistant you have always needed.
27 voice commands to take advantage of Bixby on your Samsung Galaxy S10
Thanks to voice commands, it is not necessary for you to touch your Samsung Galaxy S10 or S10 + so that it complies with the actions you order. Bixby responds to thousands of commands, but we explain what are those that activate the functions you use most on your Galaxy S10.
- Capture the screen and share the image: “Hi Bixby, take a screenshot and send it to Marcos .”
- Download an app from the Play Store: “Hi Bixby, download application name from Google Play.”
- Create new contact: “Hi Bixby, add contact name as new contact with phone number ”.
- Read last messages: “Hi Bixby, read me the last text message I received”.
- Set an alarm: “Hi Bixby, set the alarm tomorrow at 8 in the morning.”
- Use the calculator: “Hi Bixby, how much is 8 × 28?”
- Clean the notification bar: “Hi Bixby, delete all message notifications”.
- Set a reminder: “Hi Bixby, remind me to water the pots today at 7 p.m.”
- Know all your plans: “Hi Bixby, tell me today’s schedule”.
- Know the weather situation: “Hi Bixby, what is the weather going to be like today?”
- Open an app: “Hi Bixby, open the Instagram app ”.
- Search something on the Internet: “Hi Bixby, search CRG Soft on Google.”
- Know your physical activity: “Hi Bixby, how many steps have I walked today?”
- Remember where you left the car: “Hi Bixby, tell me where I parked the car.”
- Listen to music: “Hi Bixby, playing song name from the name of the app ”.
- Know how much life the Samsung Galaxy S10 has left: “Hi Bixby, how much battery does the phone have left?”
- Remember the summer holidays: “Hi Bixby, show me the pictures I took in Mallorca ”.
- Get some light: “Hi Bixby, turn on the flashlight.”
- Enjoy with your mobile: “Hi Bixby, give me a funny video of falls on YouTube ”.
- Delete confidential information: “Hi Bixby, delete all messages containing the word password ”.
- Get a car for a ride: “Hi Bixby, get me an Uber to the bus station.”
- Translate a text: “Hi Bixby, scan the text with the camera and translate it”.
- Increase the general culture: “Hi Bixby, what is the speed of light?”
- Find an establishment: “Hi Bixby, what is the nearest gas station?”.
- Get to a place: “Hi Bixby, take me to the town hall.”
- Call a contact: “Hi Bixby, call the contact’s name ”.
- Delete what you don’t need: “Hi Bixby, delete the last 4 pictures I’ve taken.”
Voice commands are a great tool to use the most common functions of the Samsung Galaxy S10 without having to touch the screen. As you can see, Bixby can help you with everything you need, so getting used to using it is a great idea . In addition, Samsung has promised great news for its assistant . What are you waiting to use it?